Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

*34 Weeks*

34 Weeks! 8.5 months! Can you believe it? I hardly can. Hannah's room is set up almost completley, her clothes are washed, the baby monitor is almost figured out, and we are more and more mentally prepared every day. Nervous, skeptical, hesitant... yes. But so unbelieveably overwhelmed with excitement, hope, and joy, we are about to burst.

So much has happened since my last post at 26 weeks. We've moved, unpacked (for the most part), and had 2 baby showers. We had an AMAZING weekend with Monica, Laiman, and Gavin too. I'm going to have to do a seperate post about that when it's not 5:00 am and I'm not about to fall asleep. :o)

I just have a few pix to share today.


Hannah at 27 weeks


27 weeks


Baby shower cake!


33 weeks!


changing table


Hannah Bedding


The letters I painted for Hannah, on her wall, hung by her Daddy.


Today - 34 weeks.

A lot of rainbows have been born recently which makes me hopeful. I really hope we are blessed enough to be able to bring our rainbow home too.

I
Just
Can't
Imagine
How
That
Feels


3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! I kind of lost touch with your blog, and I can't believe that you are 34 weeks pregnant! I am now 21 weeks and to read the excitement in your blog makes me more excited the further along I get in my pregnancy! I will be checking back a lot more and I can't wait to see her pictures! I love the bedding for the nursery by the way - very cute!
    ~ Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that everything is going well for you! The shower looks like fun, and her room is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete